Wednesday 12 February 2014

PHOTOS: Famous Rapper, T.I Share His Thoughts On Wife Sexual Photos

T.I seems to not agree on the way his wife is showcasing her body on social media for all to see.
The multi millionaire rapper and hip hop producer put his wife on blast on social media .
Ever since rumors started about T.I. and Tiny having marital problems, Tiny has been sharing a lot of photos showing off her body on Instagram.
On Sunday night, T.I got fed up and turned up in the comment section to reprimand his wife, telling her she has more to offer than just her azz.


A day later Tiny replied her husband. See her comments after the cut...




Tiny posted the pic below on her instagram page.



The following day Tiny replied...

Below are some of the photos Tiny posted that irritated T.I


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/59087.html

No comments:

Post a Comment