Tuesday 25 February 2014

PHOTOS, VIDEO: Airplane's Window Explodes After Bird Smashes Almost In Pilot's Face


 Airplane's Window Explodes After Bird Smashes Into It


Airplane pilots have enough to worry about without birds flying into their windscreens and exploding glass everywhere.

Yet that is exactly what happened to pilot Robert Weber as he flew his plane high in the Florida sky.
A cockpit camera has captured the moment the bird comes out of nowhere and smashes through the plane's left front window.
Despite the dramatic impact, Mr Weber suffered only a scratch to his face from the flying glass and managed to compose himself and land the plane safely.

Airplane's Window Explodes After Bird Smashes Into It


"The windscreen just exploded.

First thing that came to mind was the first thing I was told when I started flying, and that was 'just fly the f****** plane.

I declared an emergency and I got it down as quickly as I could."

Watch Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment