Wednesday 2 July 2014

Dep Gov Affirms: I Will Always Be Loyal To Gov. Oshiomhole


He explained that those who are against The Oshiomole’s government and its developments are the enemies of progress in the state and beyond. Odubu, who is 57 years of age today, disclosed to newsmen how he has enjoyed a cordial relationship with the Governor and how Governor Oshiomole has been a great gift from God to the people of the state.

Reacting to allegations by some All Progressives Congress, APC, leaders who recently joined Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. Odubu said: “If I subscribe to a course, I go all the way to ensure that I succeed. I am even fortunate to work with Oshiomole. Oshiomole is not a dictator. Where you have a man or woman doing all that is expected, and perhaps more, do you fight such a person because you want to assert yourself? “Let me use this opportunity to repeat this again: whatever policy decision that this government has made, whatever policy that we are implementing, it is the collective responsibility of the stakeholders of this government."

No comments:

Post a Comment