Wednesday 5 March 2014

LIVING THE LIFE: Check Out Football Star, Emmanuel Adebayor's Luxurious Lifestyle (PHOTOS)

Togolese/Tottenham footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor is no doubt living his life to the fullest.
photo
The 29-year-old father of one is no doubt one of the Richest footballers in the world.

Emmanuel Adebayor who has every reason to be thankful was quoted in an interview as saying "My Family Once Called Me Rubbish Before I Became Successful".

He shared photos of his fleets of cars, Jet, his mansions, in several countries including Togo, Ghana, UK and in the US to his sneakers collection. Name it!

Adebayor who also sound religious, thansk God for everything he has saying  "Everything I do in life I put in the hands of God, my creator. He gave me the chance to be where I am today and He’s the one that can take it all away from me. There is nothing more important for me than God."
More photos below

photophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophoto

No comments:

Post a Comment