Wednesday 4 June 2014

I Saw Malaysia Flight Go Down In Flames, British Sailor Claims


photo

A British woman, Katherine Tee, has reportedly claimed that she saw the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 going down in flames.
The New York Post reports that the 41-year-old woman said she saw the missing flight going down in flames while she was sailing the Indian Ocean in March.

It could be recalled that Flight MH370 went missing shortly after its departure in the early hours of March 8. An international search has yet to turn up any evidence of where the jetliner, with 239 passengers and crew on board, might have gone.
It was gathered that the Liverpool resident came forward and filed a report to those coordinating the search for Flight MH370 last weekend.

According to  Katherine, she and her husband were en route to Phuket, Thailand, after a 13-month sea journey when she allegedly saw a flaming object in the night sky.
“I was on a night watch. My husband was asleep below deck and our one other crew member was asleep on deck,” she told the Phuket Gazette.

“I saw something that looked like a plane on fire. That’s what I thought it was. Then, I thought I must be mad.”
“It caught my attention because I had never seen a plane with orange lights before, so I wondered what they were,” she said.
“I could see the outline of the plane, it looked longer than planes usually do. There was what appeared to be black smoke streaming from behind it.”

She also stated that she saw two other planes near flight MH370 which she assumed would have reported any distressed jet.
Katherine and her husband arrived in Phuket on March 10 and only then did she begin to realize the significance of what she might have seen.

Commenting on why she failed to report the sighting on time, she said: “I didn’t even consider putting out a Mayday at the time. Imagine what an idiot I would have looked like if I was mistaken, and I believed I was. So I dismissed it, and got on with the business of fixing myself and my marriage.”
It was only this past weekend that the couple filed a report to the Joint Agency Coordination Center, the Australian organization coordinating the search for Flight MH370.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/67557.html

No comments:

Post a Comment